Monday, July 27, 2009

The hat I'm wearing is holding my hair from blowing all over the place, he asked me to wear it because he said it made me look hot, hah! I can't help but think as I am on this long bike ride with him that this could be our life together...peaceful trips to the country together, silent happiness in enjoying the scenery, enjoying the wind and the sun, being close to one another.



It has been almost 2 weeks since Man in Waiting and I have spoken (read here for what happened the last time we spoke). He sent me a nice e-mail, I sent him a couple notes as well. It's not going anywhere, nor will it ever, I am ready to move on.

In the meantime I have been getting closer with Boy Wonder. We went for a long bike ride Friday night...it was so nice being that close to him. Yeah know, I don't even feel like writing about him. He really pissed me off today and since I've been spending all my free time with him I haven't had time to post anything new.

I wrote this 2 weeks ago and am just now posting it. Not sure why Boy Wonder pissed me off...it doesn't matter. We are still hanging out just as much, I can't stop, I like him that much. It's easy. More on that later though.

No comments:

Post a Comment