Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Birthday Time!

My Lovely Boy turned 3 years old today! Can you believe it, 3-years-old!?

Sometimes I wonder how I got here, to this place, on my own, supporting myself and the love of my life. I can't explain why it has worked out so great, but it has.

I couldn't be happier to have a 3 year old little boy! He is smart, like when he tells me I am doing something wrong and I am! He has a sense of humor, telling me the wrong color of something only to say he is "kidding". He also is the biggest cuddler I know. I totally get sucked into his "give me a kiss" and "but I love you", all of the time. HOW COULD I BE SO LUCKY TO HAVE SUCH AN AMAZING KID!

As difficult as being a parent can be sometimes, I count my lucky stars everyday that I have a happy, healthy little boy. Hopefully, I will figure this blog thing out soon and dedicate an entire post to all of the cute things he says and maybe even post a few pics...nah...

No comments:

Post a Comment