Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Time!

I am sorry blog for losing interest in you! I wrote a few posts and then thought about writing posts. More often than not I wrote them in my head(if anyone does that please let me know) but never made it to my computer.

I could have had post after post, maybe more than one follower, maybe comments, OMG...maybe advertising.

OK, that is just silly.

This is a public forum and I am going to start using it again. I've thought about deleting the previous posts since so much has happened since then. However, what is the fun in that? I will devote more time to my blog. I will get out of bed and write down my thoughts. Ugh. I will try.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! Looking forward to those posts. But I can completely relate to being busy and having posts swirling through your head that never make it onto the screen. Do what you can, when you can. Or more fitting, do what you want, when you want! ;)

    ReplyDelete