Monday, December 28, 2009

Newness for the New Year!

For starters, I am single again. Yippee! Not really, but I like the idea of getting my checks and balances in place again before I commit to another relationship.



Secondly...I will start to have my son Sunday through Thursday evening every week. That means 5 dinner's a week and breakfasts too...I am scared as hell to do the full-time Mom thing. I know I can do it, I know it is not all about dinner and breakfasts but more about a solid routine for My Lovely Boy. He deserves it. His father(my son's) has committed to having him every weekend, he will pick him up from daycare on Friday and drop him off at my house Sunday afternoon. You see, he FINALLY got a new job..he had a dead end job that was going know where and I am so thankful that he found something. I really hope this is the year things turn around for him...



So anyways-being single, having my son full-time all totally new. I am excited and feel refreshed and slightly hyper at the thought of all of it. WHEW. Deep Breath.



Last but not least I will attempt to post more :)

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment