Monday, June 29, 2009

Common People

Well, I had a great weekend, I drank, I danced, I...had a great time.





My lovely boy was with his father this weekend. We switched custody around and will now each have him for five days at a time vs. the hectic way we were doing it before. I cannot complain, not at all. There are a lot of single Mom's out there who's children rarely/never see their father. I WILL NOT complain about our custody arrangements. I have my moments where I really miss my son and disagree with how his father disciplines him, but he is a good father and a good man. I am very fortunate.



When my lovely boy is with his father it gives me time to hang out with my friends and go out on dates. I don't have to pay for a babysitter and I don't feel guilty leaving him with someone. It is truly a blessing.



I did go out on a couple of dates this weekend with Boy Wonder and even my Man in Waiting. It's been a long day though, I'll talk about it another time. Like I said, it was a great weekend...

No comments:

Post a Comment