Tuesday, June 23, 2009

I dunno

Two guys, ok, well technically 3, no 4 men are in my life right now that I care about. So frustrating, I could add like 5 more if I included my father and step father, and you get the idea...



So anyways, there are 4 guys in life: my son, he is the only constant and the only one who I truly care about. There is his father, I love him and care about him but not "like that", and then there are the 2 guys I am currently dating...I don't even know where to start with how to explain either one of them, or rather, WHY AM I DATING TWO GUYS AT ONCE?!?!



Regardless I care about them, I love my son, I like both guys. They have different positives and negatives about them as do I or any person for that matter...but what I see the most is that romance isn't everything with these guys. They are not all about wining and dining me, which is a good thing. They are honest and guttural with their feelings and have yet to disguise anything from me, at least that is what my gut feeling is telling me. The point is, they have seen me at my ugliest-sweaty, out of breathe with no make-up from running too hard, in a super bad mood, but also at my weakest, as in with my son whom I have never brought any new man around in the past year since I have been single or with my family whom I love more than life itself.



I dunno, I thought I would use this blog as a sounding board. A sounding board to myself not only about these 4 men, because let's face it there is only one constant, but also about the
unromantic, super geeky, sporty, ridiculous things I enjoy doing in my life. Here goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment